[Ansteorra] Paying for events with Credit Cards

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 15:34:21 PDT 2004

For me, there are very few events that I know "come hail or high water" that I will be there.
I live week to week with event planning...sometimes not deciding for sure until Fri.
gwyneth

"P. Foster" <p_foster at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Greetings,

I have for question for everyone.

Do you still want to be able to pre-pay site and feast fees for events with
a credit card?

At one time there was a LOT of interest in this, so we created ACCEPS
(Ansteorra Credit Card Event Payment System). We used it for 25th year
celebration in July and over 500 people pre-registered via credit
card. Since then, we have had many events available for credit card
registration, but relatively few people are taking advantage of it.

I want to know why.

Do you not know you can pre-pay events with a credit card?
Is there a reason you don't want to do this?

Let me know.
Thanks

Rhodri

http://www.ansteorra.org/acceps/ACCEPS_ENTRY.php