[Ansteorra] Paying for events with Credit Cards

Kaitlyn McKenna kaitlyn_mckenna at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 19:44:54 PDT 2004

Well..sort of. The refund policy is on each events sign up page under the
fees since each event has its own refund policy approved by that group's
financial committee.

The standard part is that all refunds come from the group, not ACCEPS
because we don't keep the money...it all gets fowarded to the local group,
except for the $1 processing fee that sort of pays for the cost of ACCEPS
itself.

kaitlyn
acceps treasurer

&