[Ansteorra] Price of Gas and Travel in the Kingdom

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Oct 25 16:30:34 PDT 2004

Trish Kvamme (ladyoftherose at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> Wow Burke is Psychic because I just had this conversation with some of my
> household recently.
>
> Average travel to an event for an Ansteorran family
>
> Gas $50.00
> Ice chest stock $70.00
> Site fee            $30.00 (family of 4)
> feast fees $20-40 additional
>

> This doesn't include hotels if you don't have a tent or if it is not a
> camping event.
>
> We have an expensive hobby!

Yes you do.

I went from Bryn Gwlad to the BoD meeting this weekend for a total
(round-trip) of ~$20 in gas in my SUV.

If I stock my ice chest with $70, I and many other people definitely don't
need feast!

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your friends?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!