[Ansteorra] Price of Gas and Travel in the Kingdom

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:05:32 PDT 2004

Wow Burke is Psychic because I just had this conversation with some of my
household recently.

Average travel to an event for an Ansteorran family

Gas $50.00
Ice chest stock $70.00
Site fee            $30.00 (family of 4)
feast fees $20-40 additional

This doesn't include hotels if you don't have a tent or if it is not a
camping event.

We have an expensive hobby!

Larissa