[Ansteorra] Price of Gas and Travel in the Kingdom

Ldy Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at juno.com
Tue Oct 26 07:12:39 PDT 2004

I have been reading all the different responses to the original questions asked by Burke. And I can understand the difficulty everyone has had this past summer. It takes me $100.00 on average to fill my gas tank. I am very lucky and get very good gas mileage, however I live quite literally out in the middle of nowhere. (One hour South of Brad Leah, one and a half hours North of Dragon's Fire Tor, East of Mendersham, and West of Elfsea.) This Spring and Summer I have had to increase the number of events that I usually attend. So, the increase in gas prices has just turned into another bullet to bite. I will be attending Gulf War this year. However, to save gas and money, I will not be attending a lot of events, most especially day trips, through this winter. As I have seen stated "We have an expensive hobby", and I agree and would not give it up for anything.

Lady Colleen O'Kelly
Lady Falcon of the Southern Keep
Heiress FalconRose
Keally