[Ansteorra] Price of Gas and Travel in the Kingdom

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 22:08:18 PDT 2004

For us, gas prices. hotel room (I have a bad back so
no tent for me), and event fees mean events close to
home.  I was laid off work, then fired, then unfired
but not paid yet, so w/o my income, we are scraping by
with one income for the family.  Getting the "boy" to
participate in family events now that he is a very
grown up 15 1/2 is also difficult.  He wants to run in
his own crowd and not with mom.

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde married to a Laurel (Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay)

Mundanes:  Mike and Melody Andrews