[Ansteorra] Price of Gas and Travel in the Kingdom

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 06:26:23 PDT 2004

While the price of gas can be a factor in travel plans, my lord and I have actually attended a greater number of events in the last few months. I have spent less at those events that have merchants than I would normally. (Those that know me will understand that sacrifice) We will be attending Gulf Wars this year

I can understand those that have children arranging to attend just those events that are closer to home and really planning the events they attend. We are lucky that our children are grown, but they do not have the opition to attend as many events as they would wish due to the expense of raising a family.

In service,

Muirenn

Your limitations are not imposed on you. You accept them. Go beyond those limiting thoughts and free yourself to be you very best.