[Ansteorra] Price of Gas and Travel in the Kingdom

Deborah May auntdwen at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 25 22:08:47 PDT 2004

Burke McCrory <bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us> wrote:
So here is the question, With the price of gas at an all time high (on
average) and no change in sight (except possible increases) how has this
affected your travel plans?

Our personal life has had a greater impact on our ability to play than the price of gas.  However, even with the newer small truck the increased expense will definitely make us think twice.  Johann will no doubt go to Gulf War and we're hoping to be able to attend Lilies for the first time in three or four years.

Do you attend as many local meetings as you have in past?

Gas has nothing to do with our ability to attend meetings.  Modern concerns like work have...

Will you be attending more or less events in the coming months than in the
past?

More than in the past year or so, far fewer than about 5 years ago.  Again, as much to do with Modern Life as with gasoline.

Will you be attending out of Kingdom events (such as Pensic and Gulf Wars)?

See above

Blessings,

Dwen

Mistress Ceridwen Anialwch