[Ansteorra] Looking for a translator/artisan...

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Aug 5 18:13:12 PDT 2005

Honestly, I know little to nothing about the runic alphabets. I'm looking
for something that would have been used in Denmark, perhaps around 900 AD. I
am more concerned about authenticity, than whether or not it's a font or
hand-drawn. If hand-drawn, the image needs to be extremely legible.

I hope that additional detail helps...

-Zubeydah