[Ansteorra] Gothic War - Letters

HL Chiara Franchesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 9 18:23:44 PDT 2005

Baron Kanin,

Your Excellency, Baron Mahdi, your good royal cousin, brings 5 of us, the
fighting Baronial unit of the Guard of the Steppes, to fight by your side to
defend against all that dare to step upon your lands. Know that we will not
rest until you and yours are no longer in danger.

Right trusty and well beloved friend, I greet you well
HL Chiara Francesca
Captain
Steppes Baronial Guard