[Ansteorra] Gothic War - Letters

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 07:58:26 PDT 2005

Greetings Honorable Lady Chiara

It gives me peace to hear that my noble cousin has
heard my call and marches with his very formidable
fighting unit. I know that the distance is great, but
so too is the cause which necessitates the journey.

May the march of Steppes be as the thunder of an
approaching storm and may in strike fear in the black
heart of the coward that threatens these western
lands.

I shall look for your banners on the field,
Kainin Tepesa
Baron of Bonwicke