[Ansteorra] HIGHLAND GAMES IV

Melissa Baxter mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Mon Aug 22 13:57:23 PDT 2005

I must say that your young Flossie did misrepresent herself.  She gave the
name of Lady Ewela and set forth to seduce one of our fighters into helping
her flee to southern lands.

While in our borders she has been treated as the nobility she claimed to be.
In fact, if anyone questions her treatment, there is a place that she can be
seen:  http://www.freewebs.com/flossieadventure/

I also must say that she was a bit on the weighty side upon entering our
lands.  I believe she was already in a motherly way at that time.  I say
this because one of her young has the strangest birthmark.  It looks like a
jagged squiggle.

Lady Branwen le Baxtere
Seneschal Bjornsborg

----

SIR CORWIN VON XANTEN DID WRITE:

Greetings My Fellow Ansteorrans

I come to YOU with a HEAVY heart....our DEAREST friends and neighbors from
BJORNSBURG did visit our last JAGERMEISTER and having no sheep of their own,

felt compelled to lure one of our herd to the DARK SIDE.

NOW they STOLE my dearest friend and confidant...FLOSSIE...sweet
Flossie....aah yes.....AND from what I've heard she has been molested by
Most of the men and several of the women....Giving rise to several
offspring...one of which looks curiously like IVAR.

NOW I SAY>>>>NO ONE MAY MOLEST FLOSSIE BUT RHOADD>>>>

SPREAD THE WORD>>>>OGREBALL THIS SATURDAY
ALL DAY>>>>

HIGHLANDGAMES III

For details, please visit our website at:
http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/      and click the "events" link

IT'S RHOADD vs the BjornsBurgers.....that's right people....Steak is BACK on

the MENU...WOOHOOO

Sir Corwin von Xanten
RHOADD