[Ansteorra] Gothic War - Letters

Carolle Ternus cternus at texas.net
Fri Aug 26 19:02:57 PDT 2005

Godwyn Africson and Radegund of Tours, Baron and Baroness of Bjornsborg, do
send greetings to Our most Noble Cousins Kainin Tepesa and Oriana della
Francesca, Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke.

Well Met Gentle Cousins. Love, Faith and Comfort be to you in this most
trying of days.

Fear Not, Cousins.  As We boldy stated at Steppes Warlord, before God and
Ansteorra; We heartedly re-affirm again here and now!

Bjornsborg will not stand idly by and let some lowly, vile and cowardly
blackhearted fool as this Carados Ruspoli dare to mock the Sovereign Right
of Our Cousins Bonwicke - chosen by God's Grace and the Hand of Ansteorra!
As we defended our Cousin Bordermarche in Their struggle 'gainst would be
usurpers, so will we aid You.

We have in these few weeks been building an army of strong hearts that will
stand by Us and You and give their all to keep Your lands free of this
Beast.

We join you in reminding Our Cousins of Their Anger at this outrage and that
failure to act now may give some wanton upstart the ideal that We who hold
the lands in fief for Ansteorra are weak and disloyal to Our Brethren.

 Nay Tis NOT so!  For we are Brethren - so saith Ansteorra and so We all
swear Holy Oaths at Each Coronation.

To this end then do We pledge, and not with a faint Heart, that Any who dare
to defy these Our Oaths will feel the might of Our Resolve, and quake in
their fear as Our Bloody sword of War is raised against them.

Our forces are standing in the ready and do but await Our leave to trek
northwards and to Your aide.  We will Bivouac along the highways and on the
skirt of Your Borders - for no fears have we, for Our Cause is just and
right and true.

We will send word ahead of our battle as We move onwards into Bonwicke.  We
plan to see you in one week's time.

Rest well Cousins and take heart.

Godwyn and Radegund
Baron and Baroness of Bjornsborg

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com  said,Greetings unto my good
kinsmen,

In a week's time, I take my armies to crush the
criminal Ruspoli who has plagued our lands for the
past year. I pray that all of you will join with me,
so that we may see this villain defeated once and for
all. Come to the village of Sweetwater and support me
in this Gothic War (
http://adlersruhe.ansteorra.org/Gothic.html ). If you
have any doubt to the vile nature of this fiend, read
(below) the letter from my good herald. We can no
longer tolerate these acts of treason, now is the time
to finish this, join me and we will see that this army
of cowards meets the end that it so richly deserves.
To victory!

In service to Christ and Crown,
Kainin Tepesa
Baron of Bonwicke