[Ansteorra] Flossie Poetry

Anthony Partin marchoganton at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 2 15:42:06 PST 2005

   Alas, she was but a wee lass when first I found her.
   She looked afright, with rams all around her!
   Into my arms I took Flossie, most fair.
   And I nestled my cheek in her snowy white hair.

   With the sheep as my witness A grand tourney I won
   For Baron Sir Godwin of Eddington would we toil,
   Flossie, a mere sheep, would seek to be Royal,
   And to teach the Stargazers some Ogreball Fun!

   For one full year and then longer
   As Stargate's Champion did I wander
   O'er Ansteorran proud lands,
   the Hills and the Sands...till
   Flossie  convinced me in the end,
   the best way for Stargate to befriend...
   Ogreball would be part of the tourney someday!

   Flossie, the Belle of the Ball
   Eyes drawn to her from one and all.
   In the misty morning dew,
   Lovebugs mating as they flew
   Contenders labored for Flossie to woo
   In the End of the day,

   One knight, the other did slay
   Most noble Sir Alexis La Bouche;
    on the ground he did lay.
   Above him: A Saxon, Ulstead by name
   A Duke he is made, his most recent reign
   And a hero to Flossie
   A man of great fame
   For Flossie, our dearest
   Will never  show shame!

   Many do not know the travels of Flossie.
   For she has been on many adventures
   that readers like you, could never imagine.
   So in somewhat of Rhyme
   Belated in time
   I tell of this tale but a piece
   of Flossie, Beloved, Fairest of Fleece

   For more information, visit:
   [1]http://www.freewebs.com/flossieadventure/    You must click ENTER
   to access the Flossie News.

   Syr Anton Cwith

   Rhoadd

   Diwrnod i'r Bren fel llad Nadroedd!

   [2]3 FREE months of MSN Dial-up Internet service. Click for full
   details and to sign-up now!