[Ansteorra] Psychos and other Ogres

David Backlin quiet2284 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 17:18:50 PST 2005

I said I was going to stay out of this, but...

  What happens if this is dragged into the Mundane world?  I know of at least one instance where an individual continues to "stir the mud" wherever they can, even though they are not part of the SCA any longer.

Bigyellowcat71 at aol.com wrote:

Sometimes a commander's job is to command. Proven troublemakers should be  told "Those are the rules. Get over it or get out.", then simply not given
audience again.