[Ansteorra] RE:Question 12/13

Robin Lindsey & William Willett moiranliam at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 14 05:41:27 PST 2005

SCA wish list.....

That there was an event to go to every weekend within 30 min driving time
for everyone, where nobody had to worry about gas or money and had a job
that gave them every weekend off so everyone could come and I could see my
friends more often than I do.  All these events would have perfect weather
too. *grin*  And someone would pack and unpack all the gear for us.
Heheheee.

Short of that.. to go to Gulf Wars this year (not happening.. house to
sell, babies to tow).

Moira