Land - Re: [Ansteorra] Question 12/13

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Dec 18 08:32:35 PST 2005

Aye things like the A.D.A. have to be thought through before letting a camp
ground be rented to a group.. because once it is rented to a groupe for a
weekend event it is no longer considered private property and falls under
camp grounds according to the federal law. Case in example Gulf Wars site.
Although until someone pushes it people seem to think its still private
property even though there is tons of case law to show that it is no longer
private when rented to a public organization. (note: no I am not being a
A.D.A. nazi right now just trying to show someone another thing that has to
be thought out before they open land up for camping/events/groups).

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?