[Ansteorra] Question 12/22

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 22 08:08:18 PST 2005

I have taught hands on classes for gloves.
What I learned: What I would do differently is make sure there
is a trash can close by, have weights to hold down the
componants, and go ahead and start taking pre printed patterns
with me that we can resize. There is no way they are ever going
to let me do the full 16 hour course. :(

I did database work for the office of the Chirurgeonate live
last year when I was not fighting. I entered most of the
individual applications, and the daily reports of incidents. I
would not have changed a thing about it. It went perfectly and
I loved it, Caelin did an incredible job of setting it up
right. :)
What I learned: I would however make sure I personally took a
case of hot hand warmers to put in my gloves to keep me warm!
:) Typing from 8pm to 2am really gave me a chill.

Entouraging for Val and Mahdi while they were B&B at Gulf was a
whole lot of fun.
What I learned: I would change the type of foot gear I will
wear this year! And I will have that case of hot hands stuff
....  stashed on my body everywhere!

HL Chiara
Kingdom Webminister, Ansteorra