[Ansteorra] LAND: Feast Hall Wish-List (a little long/complex)

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 11:48:49 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/22/2005 1:45:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,
xaraxene at comcast.net writes:

Speaking of aisle widths, when Donnel and I were setting up for  Steppes
Artisan, she got a big laugh out of watching me estimate the  needed amount.
I put my arms out like I was flying, to estimate hoop  skirts passing each
other in the walkways. She laughed at me, but it  worked:)

You never have a camera when you need one. :) Xene is right it worked  out
great!

Don't worry. I now have one on my phone, :)

Donnel