[Ansteorra] LAND: Feast Hall Wish-List (a little long/complex)

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 11:50:07 PST 2005

Greetings,
I have been mulling this over and I need some input. We are all aware  of the
passing of Michael of Langley. There are several of us that would  like to do
something to help them financially. The ideas I have come up  with so far

1. Donation Jar
2. Raffle (but what could we raffle)
3. Silent auction (again we would need to collect items)
4. Lunch Box auction

We would have to make sure that the money was handled correctly.  Saundra you
are our resident expert on the Exchequer   rules.   I believe it would have
to go to a designated fund.