[Ansteorra] Fundraising for private individuals....

Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Thu Dec 22 16:09:51 PST 2005

Greetings...

Any money raised for the family of Michael of Langley must be done
privately....  By this I mean, NO funds collected for his family may come
from (or go through) ANY SCA account.

Your ideas are wonderful ones and can be done at any event as long as the
money collected does not go into any SCA account (or come out of any SCA
account).  I would however caution you on the raffle idea--it comes with its
own set of considerations and rules.

Please feel free to contact me privately if you have additional questions.

In Service I Remain....
Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
Chancellor of the Exchequer--Ansteorra
exchequer at ansteorra.org