Land - Re: [Ansteorra] Question 12/13

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 03:49:17 PST 2005

You're right Gilli...

  It's amazing how complicated things get very quickly when personal land is used for group events or storage...

  It's a situation that needs to be thought out throughly...and contracts  drawn up...otherwise there are misunderstandings on both sides...

  L DeerSlayer

Gilli <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:  You might be surprized about that.  The local group, and I have no idea
where you are, may not react the way you might hope about that.

Gilli