Land - Re: [Ansteorra] Question 12/13

Gilli gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Dec 18 05:27:26 PST 2005

Yeap, I've seen that too.  For some, a handshake and a few words gets it
done. For others; lots of ink, a small forest and a platoon of lawyers might
still not get it done.

You're right.  It's can be most amazing to see how a members selfless
generosity can be turned around.

But, people can be amazing.

Gilli