[Ansteorra] Land

Anne juliane.rose at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 11:32:21 PST 2005

What IS a problem is that you cannot hold a conversation with or about Gilli
without attacking him, or trying to create a problem.  Where in his response
to this has he called anyone any "foul names", "resorted to rude, crude
language", or made threats?  Really.  Get a life, and stop being so
paranoid.  There is NO ONE I can think of, out of the myriad players in the
Middleford sob-story, who isn't without his or her own faults, and that
includes YOU  -- remember a certain populace meeting in Middleford where you
raged and ranted at the seneschal you were removing for non-cause in the
meeting room AND carried it to the hallway, in front of several members
and guests???  Give it a rest.  Find another topic.  Find something to do
that's constructive, instead of DEstructive.  You have done your own share
of damage, meddled in the affairs of individuals and groups, and driven a
lot of folks away from the Middleford, and the SCA.  Maybe your replacement
can help heal some rifts instead.

Reality check over, back to your regularly scheduled delusional rants.