[Ansteorra] LAND: Feast Hall Wish-List (a little long/complex)

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Dec 22 00:50:19 PST 2005

Seating seems to be a major topic, being from Northern Ansteorra, I have not
seen many large feasts where seating 150 is too many. I have a problem with
bench seating since I have back problems (other than being in a chair).. my
seat has to have a back.  I saw a hearth that I fell in love with and am
thinking of having one built in my home...hmm cooking for an event by hearth
fire.  Hmm having cooked at events and talked to allot of cooks I know that
the kitchen is a major undertaking, with needing a walk in cooler as well as
a freezer is a omg nice thing, and having more than 1 oven big enough to
handle multi loves of bread... The charging stations and such would be there
lol as I am confined to a powerchair myself. My encampment is always open as
is almost always a bottle of wine (lets face it we have all gone to dry
sites lol), currently I am waiting upon my Almond Mead to finish setteling.
Ahh stories I do love storied by the camp fire, singing too.. thats why a
certain group says roaving bards have to come to my camp last lol, they tend
to stay.

Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Chass Brown
Muddeler of Mead, Ailement of Ale and Whiner of wine
Honorable Recruiter of house of the Red Shark, Have you seen my Belaying
Pin?