[Ansteorra] LAND: Feast Hall Wish-List (a little long/complex)

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 00:07:25 PST 2005

As far as the Pin goes, I'd prefer to maintain the water-tight integrity of
my noggin', if one get's my meaning.  (I do look forward to meeting you in
person some day, just to share a few more direct laughs / stories! ... and
food/drink, of course.)

My preference is for at least five feet of width on aisles, with a mixture
of available seating / accommodation for bring-your-own chairs, and
definitely some "appropriate" accommodations for wheel-equipped conveyances.
I'd also think that a 3x3 square per person for seating would be the
absolute minimum acceptable -- although I'd also like to think we could
average 6 - 8 seated to feast per 8-foot table, although I have sometimes
seen attempts to crowd ten to the same in the past.  We do learn from our
less-fortunate choices over time, don't we? <tired gryn>

(As long as we're dreaming here, let's work in a few added amenities like
some access to recharger outlets, power for medical apparatus, etc.  And a
cellular reception suppression system for use during court...with bypass
capability for identified emergency response workers & designated /
well-trained staff.)

Some variation in available table heights and distributions also would be
nice, particularly for those participants who otherwise have difficulty
actually getting to the standard-height folding table (chair arms, physical
characteristics, or what-have-ye).

Hey, I *did* say that I might have left out a few considerations...

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen