[Ansteorra] Hotels Information for Kingdom A&S

Arcus Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at cox.net
Wed Dec 28 19:45:25 PST 2005

Greetings to the list

I know it's still a bit early but I thought I would let all interested parties know that several hotels have agreed to discounts to those SCA'ers needing rooms for the upcoming Kingdom A&S competition.  The list of the hotels are below as well as listed on the event's website for your convience.  As usual when you are making your reservation to get the discounted rate you will need to let them know you are with the sca.

Motel 6 -     Phone # (432) 267-1695
Advantage Inn - Phone # (432) 267-4553
Super 8 - Phone # (432) 267-1601
Econolodge - Phone # 1-800-424-4777 or (432) 263-5200
Day's Inn - Phone # (432) 267-5237

I remain in Service to the Kingdom and the Dream

Agnarr Thorvaldsson
Shire of Crossrode Keep, Ansteorra