[Ansteorra] Going to 40th year?

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 08:16:56 PST 2005

Greetings!

Curious, is anyone from Ansteorra going to 40th year Anniversary of SCA in Washington State?
My lord and I are planning to fly in. The date of the event is May 5 - 15, 2006. The site looks beautiful at the base of Mt. St. Helens.
Anybody have suggestions about flying and having enough camping gear for a week? Right now they do not have a mail box location to send gear to like at Pensic. Will a small dome tent and heater go through customs in your checked in luggage without looking questionable?

Hummm,

Lady Caley of Lancashire
Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon
Co - Autocrat Coastal Invasion