[Ansteorra] glovers needles was RE: Applique

Kingdom Webminister vscribe at ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 29 07:17:59 PST 2005

In a pinch I get them at Joannes, but for half the price I
order them in bulk for my classes from Thread and More's who
happens to be very close to me. They are in Mesquite:
http://threadandmore.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=2889

The brand is Dritz. If you google for it you will find them at
a lot of places.

If you have a buddy that is a surgeon you might be able to
convince them to get you the even finer ones. The tiny ones are
used to sew skin up with minimal damage to the skin, i.e. no
scaring kinda thing. A chirurgeon on the list could tell you
more I am sure. :)

Leather places have glover's needles but they are the next size
up and over from these. They are made to sew thicker leathers.

HL Chiara
glover