[Ansteorra] Easy A&S judging sheets

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 00:33:36 PST 2005

Once many years ago for a Squires and Cadets event I created some
judging sheets that were quick and easy to use. A few years later I was
asked about my easy sheets...but could not find an example of one to
show. Well, I found part of one today.  I do not remember which Laurel
asked me for them, so I will describe what I have to the best of my
ability and hope it makes it to the right person.

max score was 10 points
Authenticity of Entry (0-1.5pts)
 1=sort of, but can explain or yes and can not explain
 1.5=yes and can explain
Authenticity of materials (0-1.5pts)
 1=sort of, but can explain or yes and can not explain
 1.5=yes and can explain
Authenticity of Technique (0-1.5pts)
 1=sort of, but can explain or yes and can not explain
 1.5=yes and can explain
Overall impressio of entry and interview (0-2pts)
 .5=really nice
 1=Wow
 1.5=fantastic
 2=OH, MY GOD!
Total

Obviously this is only 6,5 points out of 10. If I am lucky I will find
a whole sheet somewhere someday. It was a quick and easy form to use
and all documentation was done orally, not written.  There were 3 more
catagories, but I do not remember them at this time.

your servant,
mahee