[Ansteorra] Easy A&S judging sheets

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Thu Feb 24 06:20:43 PST 2005

In the case of judging sheets, I would refer people to the Ansteorran Laurel
judging forms which can be found on the State of the Arts website
(http://www.ansteorra.org/orders/peerage/laurel/). These judging forms have
been in use for a few years now and are reviewed/revised annually to help
ensure that they are up to date and applicable to A&S competitions.

Pendaran