[Ansteorra] Renaissance handwriting

christine hall christine_hall at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 11 11:49:43 PST 2005

At least these documents are in English.  I took a seminar last month in
the Palaeography (which is what this class is) but of the Medieval
Period.  We were looking mostly at Latin, but some old english
documents, some full of abbreviations to the point where only every
fifth word was spelled out completely.  This website offers you an
abbreviation guide, as well as some other resources...all in all as soon
as i have some liesure time, I plan on seeing how well I can do in this
course.

-=Kris=-