[Ansteorra] Attn: Southern Regional Combat Archers

michael young uther42 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 08:21:21 PST 2005

I am coordinating the Southern Regional combat archers for Gulf Wars.

If you are planning to shoot combat archery at Gulf Wars for the Southern
Region, please e-mail me the following information:

1. Name and Group

2. Full Contact or Non-Contact

3. Crossbow or Self Bow

4. Number of Combat Arrows/Bolts you have

I'll put together a D-list so we can get organized and ready to shoot
Trimarans.

If you know any Southern archers who are not on this list, please forward
this on to them and on to any other lists for groups in the Southern Region.

Yours in Service to Ansteorra,

Ld. Uther Blackthorne, Squire to Sir Simon