[Ansteorra] royal artifacts of Great Britain

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sat Jan 22 11:00:37 PST 2005

A co-worker recently came back from a lovely long trip to Europe, and one of the resources he pounced on was an official guidebook to the Tower of London.  In it are a number of really beautiful color photographs of various artifacts of Great Britain, including most of the existant crowns, royal regalia, swords of state, scepters, orbs, trumpet-banners, etc. including a few rare items that exist from period times that survived the chaos of 1649, when much of the royal items were melted down and destroyed.

While I do not have the skills to create such objects, would these be of interest to any of Ansteorra's artisans?  He has loaned me the guide book for a time, and I would be delighted to scan any of the images therein.

If you'd be interested in any of the photographs, please contact me off list.

-Zubeydah