[Ansteorra] mobility issues

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Thu Jul 14 21:18:29 PDT 2005

Back in the old days, when Steppes and Elfsea used Camp Burnet, for
almost everything. You could just about bet, that come Sunday morning,
there would be a least one person, either being carried or limping
badly, from stepping in a hole. When I volunteered with security at
Pennsic, it seemed that the most common reason, for calling an
ambulance, was twisted ankles and knees, due to stepping in holes in the
dark.  And, overall, the group was younger, in those days.  I would not
even consider, walking around on some of the wonderful dark sites I
remember.

Cairenn