Peers and Best Campsites (was: RE: [Ansteorra] mobility issues)

April Gillilan agillilan at swbell.net
Fri Jul 15 08:29:36 PDT 2005

Hmmm...  I think that may be more of a regional difference.  JP and I just
went through all the recent and upcoming events in the North, and none of
them have been autocratted/stewarded by Peers.

Granted, I can think of four Peers off the top of my head whom have
'traditional' camping spots at two of the northern regions more heavily used
sites.  Those spots are out of the way and not really in handicap accessible
areas, though.

Gilyan