Peers and Best Campsites (was: RE: [Ansteorra] mobility issues)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jul 15 08:43:15 PDT 2005

April Gillilan (agillilan at swbell.net) said something that sounded like:
> Hmmm...  I think that may be more of a regional difference.  JP and I just
> went through all the recent and upcoming events in the North, and none of
> them have been autocratted/stewarded by Peers.

The wording is vague from Dore's post. He did not say the autocrat, he
said the people helping set up.

As well, those who get there early will save space for their friends
which often include Peers.

As well, the real problem is that Peers are more visible so despite us
being lower in numbers of *any* group (except a Peerage circle) we are
the ones remembered and the ones who stand out.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you don't worry 'bout the future
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   sooner or later it's the past