[Ansteorra] 2 Cents ....

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 10:28:53 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/15/2005 12:14:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
ldeerslayer at yahoo.com writes:

we are a  private organization that does not take money from the
Government...

Lorraine DeerSlayer
Either do churches but try to build a new one without meeting ADA standards
and you won't get a building permit.  I would like to see an official legal
opnion on our culpability or if not that- then a BOD ruling. ( See previous
post  concerning the BOD and Gulf Wars)
Speaking of the BOD- was cleaning up the SCA room and came across one of
Inman's old " F_ck the BOD" pins.  Wonder if it should go into the  Ansteorra
memorabelia museum?

Bors- who needs a Lorraine hug the next time he sees her.