[Ansteorra] 2 Cents ....

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 11:27:46 PDT 2005

I'll be at Queens...if you're there...you can collect a hug or two!

I'd like to see the BoD ruling too...

I was perusing the ADA site and saw the stuff about Religious buildings but nothing that looked
like it applied to us...

I think Annes would gladly take one of those pins and put it in a the Museum stuff!!!
She'll probably be at Queens too...

                                                   In many ways I wish we could just  "play the
game" and not have to take all the laws, rules, and regulations into account every durn step we
take in the SCA...makes things incredibly complicated!
No wonder it is hard for us to get people to take offisorial positions...

So much for the SCA just being a game or hobby...too much upkeep for either of these...sigh...

Lorraine DeerSlayer

                                       making things
                                                                       private organization that
does not take money from the