PVT Re: [Ansteorra] It’s the small things in life

Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox) commander at mongounegen.com
Mon Jul 18 10:08:06 PDT 2005

Charles wrote:

>Fox,
>You're twisted... No, I'm not just now noticing this, just reiterating it
>once again...
>Even though I can't help but shake my head and smile, I still love you my
>brother. See you guys at Queen's...
>En Servante Christus et Coronae
>Ld. Elrique Falcone DeNetterville

Greetings Ld. Elrique,
You think I am twisted do you? I am not sure how I should take that lol.
But then I have to think of it this way I am out here offering to pay
for site and feast for Gothic Wars as barter to get some mercenaries to
fight for me. <G> As I see it anything for the Dream, nothing in the
rules saying I cannot batrer. And yes I will steal merc’s at the gate I
have no problem doing that I just don't know if the Autocrat will allow
it. .

--
In Service to the Dream
Süren Ünegen