Re: PVT Re: [Ansteorra]It’s the small things in life

chiang at nts-online.net chiang at nts-online.net
Mon Jul 18 13:28:15 PDT 2005

   Sure he will, or I will have a short talk with him.

   Chiang
   On Mon Jul 18 12:08 , 'Suren-unegen (Majestic Fox)' <commander at mongou   negen.com> sent:

     Greetings Ld. Elrique= ,
     You think I am twisted do you? I am not sure how I should take that
     lol. But then I have to think of it this way I am out here offering
     to pay
     for site and feast for Gothic Wars as barter to get some
     mercenaries to
     fight for me. As I see it anything for the Dream, nothing in the
     rules saying I cannot batrer. And yes I will steal merc’s at the
     gate I <= BR> have no problem doing that I just don't know if the
     Autocrat will allow
     it. .
     --
     In Service to the Dream