[Ansteorra] Wool sources

Sunny Medlock sunnyday78723 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 12:23:31 PDT 2005

For very fine linen and wide widths check out this place:
http://www.thelinenhouse.com/

It's not cheap, but they have great colors, actual "heavy weight" linens, and I even found some luscious linen brocade in their Brussels, Belgium Store once.

Elisabetta

Alex Doyle <garbaholic at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Oh, in case anyone asks...
>
> (Linen)
> fabrics-store.com
> (Wool)
> periodfabric.com OR fashionfabricsclub.com
> and just for the hardcore folks wanting period dye it yourself silks
> like satin twill and tussah... silkconnection.com

also bblackandsons.com for wool, on their specials page they have wool
twill for $5 a yard, very nice stuff

alexandria