[Ansteorra] Job descriptions (was Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 26, Issue 14)

Sunny Medlock sunnyday78723 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 09:50:14 PDT 2005

I can speak from experience that frequently after gate has closed the staff working there feel like trolls.  But I agree.  It's not the way one wants to start the morning...

Elisabetta

(Working many gates of Bryn Gwlad)

Alice Morrow Harris <AliceMorrowHarris at austin.rr.com> wrote:
Greetings From Alina Unto All:

I don't know about other groups, but locally at Bryn Gwlad we use those
titles. Also can we please stop using the word "troll" to describe the
front gate. I always have this image of little green men when the word
"troll" is mentioned.

Wishing,
Alina