[Ansteorra] mobility issues and the law

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Jul 15 09:56:22 PDT 2005

Ok to dispell this rumor. The only private organizations that are able to be
Excluded from the A.D.A. Are those who are allowed to exclude people by race
and or gender and were in place in the mid 60's or earlier. Since the SCA
has open enrollement it is NOT A PRIVATE ORGANIZATION. Therefore it does
have obey the A.D.A.. This has done been brought before the BOD and they
agree the S.C.A. is not immune to the A.D.A. laws. They and their multitude
of attnys would know far better than anyone in Round Table. The law does
apply. I am in constant contact with 3 A.D.A. experts one of which helped in
the writeing of the A.D.A. law that is in place currently.

Dispeller of rumoars and bad information of A.D.A.
Chass aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Muddeler of Mead