[Ansteorra] Defender of the Fort

kclement at verizon.net kclement at verizon.net
Fri Jul 15 13:23:09 PDT 2005

Greetings to one and all.  My name is Lord Gregor Elfingstone and I'll be co-
autocrating this year's Defender of the Fort in the grand Barony of Raven's
Fort.  This will be the 23rd year of this fine event and I'm sending this open
call to merchants from all over Ansteorra to join us.  Come show off your
finest handywork and most wonderous sundries to the eager crowds of our event.
As I'm charged with merchant coordinator, please let me know what you need in
order to join the fun.  My computer is always on duty to take your
information.  If you need contact off-line or have questions, please let me
know.
All are welcome.
Yours in Service,
Gregor