[Ansteorra] mobility issues

Lady Einin Ciarnait little_dragon_0861 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 20:37:42 PDT 2005

<<<snip>>>

"Steve K. Rourke" <steverourke at charter.net> wrote:

For those who want to complain about how unfair things are because what you
think is reasonable accomodation isn't being applied, I have one question,
what was your frame of mind before you became disabled? Did you really even
think about the issue before that? I know I really didn't. I did work as a
volunteer for Special Olympics before the amputation and did get involved
more with disability issues because of that.

Ifyou had read my earlier posts...yes I did think about it before my disability...I have worked in the field my hold life with special olympics, developementally disabled, disabled veterans, and the deaf :)

Lady Einin