[Ansteorra] Congratulations and ISO

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Jun 14 06:43:13 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ansteorra WebMinister" <vscribe at ansteorra.org>

> > HL Dyan, for her talents in our wonderful craft, is being recognized by
> being elevated to the highest Order of Artisans in our social
organization.
> She is being elevated at coronation to the Order of the Laurel!!

Most Hearty Congratulations! It has been my pleasure to meet this talented
lady (and very nice lady) and the accolade is very much earned for her
incredible work with the needle.

Since HL Dyan and I will both be honored with peerage elevation at
Coronation, I would like to contact her to see if we might coordinate our
vigils and processions.  Could someone please give me her contact
information or barring this, forward mine to her? She can contact me at
hlannes at ev1.net or historian at ansteorra.org

The timeline for contact is a bit urgent as I am going out of town tomorrow
morning for a week. If I am unable to contact her by then, our conversations
will have to wait until I return.

Thank you for your help. Vivat, HL Dyan!
Annes