[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 25, Issue 30

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 08:26:25 PDT 2005

WOW I have to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to the
overwhelming responses I have gotten I really
appreciate it.  I was telling Lady Alex (head of house
in Montana) that the people here were so much more
welcoming than those in the shire I just moved from
(same one she is coming from)

She sends her heartfelt thanks

YIS
Naima

Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Barony of Bjornsborg
Kingdom of Ansteorra
Those who live by the sword, die by the clothyard shaft