[Ansteorra] An open apology to all

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 21:46:15 PDT 2005

It has come to my attention that I need to do some apologizing.  I  have
learned that folks feel that I have been taking undue advantage of the  kindness
of my peers (mundane definition...meaning all of ya'll not just Peers)  and
wearing out my welcome in some circles.

I am sorry that I have behaved this way.  If was never my intention to  wrong
anyone.  I have been insensitive to the feelings and needs of  others.
Insensitive enough that I don't even know who all out there my  feel this way.
That is why I am sending this post.  I am sorry to  everyone I have treated this
way.  Those I know about have been contacted  personally.  This is for those
that I don't know about.

I will endeavor to better pull my weight and contribute my part according  to
the level at which I participate.

I sincerely apologize to all of you. Especially those closest to me.

I am deeply sorry.

If anyone feels the need to respond to this please do so privately and lets
not further glut the lists with this. Thanks

Thora O. mka Kristi C.