[Ansteorra] map of the known world

vrvalkryie at aol.com vrvalkryie at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 09:26:08 PST 2005

Chiara,

Although I am sure Ansteorra is filled with a great many people and many great things I am sure of the intent I was sent. There is no need to broadcast the individuals name here as I have already let it go. It may have been a fluke, or a misunderstanding and the offer still stands to share what I am making with your kingdom as I am the whole known world.

This is a project for all that may enjoy it be them veteran or newcomer. That said I would feel honored if you wanted to link to my maps. I did have in que Ansteorra to be made but with the initial reluctance shown I moved to other kingdoms first. My current order or precedence is:

Aethelmearc
Northshield
Atlantia

If Ansteorra would like to be next in line that would be great with me and anyone willing to aid me as a liason from Ansteorra would be of great value.

Also I am petitioning to the Crowns of the Known World for aid in my service, I can on all but a few kingdoms map to a county level of accuracy, which although great depending on the kingdom can still leave alot of confusion on what group to contact. To answer this need I want to complete my work to a 5 digit zipcode level. To do this I need to purchase a 5 digit zipcode map of the entire USA, I have broken down the cost per kingdom (16 US Kingdoms) and found that for the small kingdom donation of $15 each I can afford to purchase this much needed resource. Hopefully Ansteorra will be able to join the kingdoms already supporting me in this effort, if they did I would provide reciepts of purchase, and any other proof to ensure the use of funds. Also any kingdom that donates will get mention on my webpages.

Sorry for the long missive and thank you for your kind ear.

In Service,
Faelan ua hEogain
Royal Cartographer of Aethelmearc
Map Maker of hte West